Today, December the 5th, is National Bathtub Party Day. Now, before you try and decide what type of cake to make for the tub or go out looking for an oversized party hat, let me tell you that Bathtub Party Day is a day set aside to enjoy your bathtub. Most days, we all just take a quick shower, wash everything and are done with it. When was the last time you filled the tub and took a nice relaxing bath? I know, I can’t remember either.
Well, today is the day to change all that. Today is the day to pull out the rubber ducky, light some scented candles, fill the tub and relax. At the very least, today is the day to assemble your “bath kit” and get ready to enjoy your tub time. I say it’s just in time for the craziness that comes with the holiday season!
And Glynne’s Soaps can help you relax!
We have the products that will make your bath time extra special. Here are some things you need to have to enhance your bathtub experience.
Bath Salts – made with a precise blend of sea salt, epsom salts, baking soda and therapeutic grade essential oils, when added to hot water, these bath salts will create a luxurious environment without equal. The salts will soften your skin and the scent will improve your mood.
Our bath salts come in 4 varieties
Tranquility – a relaxing blend of lavender and chamomile
Rejuvenation – the peppermint and eucalyptus oils will awaken and invigorate
Rain – the calming citrus scents of lemongrass and bergamot
Aussie Rainforest – the eucalyptus oil will clear your mind and open your sinuses
Candles – these soy based candles are lead free and scented with therapeutic grade essential oils. Their scent will enhance your bathing experience. Get yours today in one of our special blends.
Citrus Zing – the citrus and ginger essential oils will refresh your mind
Hipp’E’ – if you like patchouli, this candle is perfect
Morning Dew – with its blend of lavender,cyprus and sage oils, this candle will transport you to the mountains
Frankincense & Myrrh – perfect for relaxing during the bustle of the holidays
Scrubs – with scents to match the bath salts, use these sensuous whipped body scrubs to exfoliate dry skin while you bathe
Soaps – pick out soap in your favorite scent to compliment your bathing experience.
And finally, to get you on your way, here are 6 steps to help you create the perfect tub experience.
1. Temperature – The right bath temperature can make all the difference. The ideal water temperature for a bath is 92 degrees. When filling the tub, use your wrist as a indicator, not your hand or (as I sometimes do) your toes. It will give you the best indication of how the water will feel when you are in the tub.
2. Body Scrub – Gently massaging your body with an exfoliating scrub can help you relax and keep your mind from worrying about all the things you “should be doing”. As an added benefit, your skin will be soft and smooth.
3. Close your eyes – The best way to achieve true relaxation is by closing your eyes and not focusing on how badly the bathroom floor needs to be cleaned.
4. Bath Salts – Bath salts are like external muscle relaxants. They can help reduce inflammation and soreness. They also will detoxify your skin and increase circulation.
5. Candles – by lighting candles and not using the harsh bathroom lights, you are telling your body and mind to relax instead of the usual morning bathroom get up and go.
6. Music – Listening to music can aid in the relaxation process. Just don’t drop your iPod into the tub.
Now go and have a happy Bathtub Party Day. If you are in need of some “party favors”, head to our website. We have what you need for yourself or to give someone the gift of a perfect bath experience. Go directly to www.glynnesoaps.com buy your bathtub party supplies today using coupon code ‘BathParty’ and get FREE shipping on your entire order!